The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node Js, Express, MongoDB, Jest, and more!
What you'll learn
- Completely refilmed for 3rd edition
- Build, Test, and Launch Node Apps
- Create Express Web Servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node Apps to production
- Create reaal-time web apps with SocketIO
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Have you tried to learn Node before? You start a new course, and the instructor has you installing a bunch of libraries before you even know what Node is or how it works. You eventually get stuck and reach out to the instructor, but you get no reply. You then close the course and never open it again.
I created this course to be what I wanted when I was learning Node.
The complete Node.js Developer Course covered the fundatmentals of Node before diving deep into great tools like Express, Mongoose, and MongoDB.
The entire course is based around a single goal. Turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production application.
The best way to learn Node is by building Node apps.
From the very start you’ll be programming every project and working through challenges that i’ve designed to reinforce what you’ve learned. This will give you the hands-on experience necessary to be able to create and launch your own project once you’re done.
You’ll be building four projects.
- A note-taking app to get your feet wet
- A weather application that interacts with the MapBox and Dark Sky APIs
- A task manager REST API complete with user accounts and authentication
- A real-time chat app with a client-side companion
By the end, you’ll be able to take what you’ve learned and launch your own Node application.
When learning, learn the latest.
I work to keep this course full of the most up-to-date Node material out there. This course is compatible with the latest Node.js version.
You’re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
Everything you need in one easy-to-use package.
You can stop worrying if you’re learning the right skills to build an app or land a new job. I’ve curated all the tech that’s essential to building real-world apps. I’ve mapped out everything in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a few weeks.
There’s no better time to learn Node.
According to the 2016 Stack Overflow Survey, Node is in the top ten for back-end popularity and back-end salary. This means more jobs and more opportunities for you.
During eight chapters you’ll learn:
- Asynchronous programming
- ES6/ ES7
- JWT Authentication
- File and Image uploads
- Email sending
- Application deployment with Heroku
- Version control with GIT
- REST API Design
- Code Testing
Who this course is for
- Anyone looking to launch their own Node applications, switch careers, or freelance as a Node Developer