Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, and more!
What you'll learn
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Implemented Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Seaborn for Statistical Plots
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- Logistic Regression
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Matplotlib forr Python Plotting
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- K-Means Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Support Vector Machines
- Some programming experience
- Admin permissions to download files
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
The comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD viseo lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualzations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web Scrapping with Python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matpotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Descision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support vector Machines
- and much more!
Who this course is for
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience