Microsoft Excel - Excel From Beginner to Advanced
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and Office 365
What you'll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Create dynamic reports by mastering most popular tools, PivotTables
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
- This course was created with Excel 2013. But all features will work on in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and most will work in 2007.
Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 simple projects
Material recorded with Excel 2013 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Office 365)
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel Training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master :
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH, and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel Pivot Tables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s Add-In, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
Who this course is for
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Macros/VBA)
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.