Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-CO2. Complete Amazon Web Services Cloud Training!
What you'll learn
- SAA-CO2: Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architecct Associate Certification
- Perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- Learn the AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG. RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
- Learn the Serverless Fundamentals (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway)
- Analyze 10+ Solution Architectures (traditional & serverless)
- Understand the Well Architected Framework, Disaster Recovery
- Master all the differences of Databases on AWS
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, IAM Policies & SSM
- Know the basics of IT
- No AWS Cloud experience is necessary, we’ll use the AWS Free Tier
- Windows/ Linux/ MacOS Machine
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS!
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at accessing how well you understand not just AWS, but making sure you are making the best architectural descisions based on situations, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. I want to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certifications with flying colors.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam will be worth it!
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is different from the other ones. Dare I say, better (but you’ll judge!)
- We will spend over three hours discussing solution architecture on AWS in depth.
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-CO2 exam.
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a solutions architect
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It’s fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 500+ slides available as downloadable PDF.
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Neptune, ElastiCache, Redshift, ElastiSearch, Athena
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- VPC & Networking in depth
- AWS Other Services Overview: CICD (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), CloudFormation, ECS, Step Functions, SWF, EMR, Glue, OpsWorks, Elastic Transcoder, AWS Organizations, Workspaces, AppSync, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on-lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There’s an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice exam at the end of the course
- We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier
Who this course is for
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Solutions Architects who want to know how to leverage all AWS services for their solution architecture